There is nothing more frustrating than a badly functioning water feature and Waterscapes Australia can assist you in obtaining the best results first time round saving you both time and money in the long term. As we do not use or suggest concrete in our constructions and work with a process and equipment that allows for maximum creativity and effect – any size or shape of feature is possible, its open to the imagination be it a small garden rock pool or an expansive billabong waterscape with streams and tumbling falls.
You can have a natural “like it has always been there” rock pool, billabong or stream with minimal disturbance to your existing landscape or as part of your master landscape plan. Water can be fickle, experience counts.
- Design and installation of ponds, streams , waterfalls and wetlands and wetland filtration.
- Natural Swimming Ponds.
- Project management and materials estimation.
- We will work with your contractor or team to make it happen.
- Our full installation service from design to finish, anywhere in Australasia.
- We can work with you or your architect or landscape company in developing plans and providing the steps and information necessary to complete a first rate water feature.
- Supply full equipment and material lists (rock and pebble quantities etc)
- Retro fitting and rebuilding of existing features.
- Extremely fast installation. Have a function or wedding coming up? We can be in and out in under two days leaving a feature that looks like it’s always been there.
- We not only understand water but also how the surrounding environment and topography affects it. Our design and install services are comprehensive and holistic.
- Estate and development lakes with effective wetland filtration that are also aesthetically pleasing. We also add wetland filtration and rectify water quality issues in existing retention and ornamental lakes.
- Golf courses, botanic gardens and council assets. Low impact installations of functional but extremely natural streams and creeks. Our installations really do give that wow factor whilst also being fully functional.
- For landscape architects and designers – CAD file plugin’s to incorporate drawing and specifications for correctly functioning water features in landscape plans.
- Consulting services, reconstruction, upgrading and enlargement of existing lakes and ponds.
- Training and Assessment IV certified TAA40104 – Training of staff, Landscape Colleges and TAFE.
- Supply of necessary equipment for any size project with onsite installation support available.
- Rainwater harvesting, swale design and farm water planning.
Are you ready to see your own waterscape come to life?
Please fill out the contact form and we’ll be in touch to talk about how we can assist you in creating your very own waterscape.